CA Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fenderbiz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'd love to go to school in CA, but I know most basically require a bachelor's degree. Are there any that take out-of-state non-bachelor's students? Thanks. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I'd love to go to school in CA, but I know most basically require a bachelor's degree. Are there any that take out-of-state non-bachelor's students? Thanks. :thumbup:

Out of all the CA schools, only three require a Bachelor's degree: USC, Tuoro, and CNCP.

The remainder, including UCSF, UoP, UCSD and Loma Linda do not require BA/BS degrees. They are highly encouraged of course, but not required.

As far as out-of-state, I don't think that makes a difference in terms of admittance, but it may in tuition.

Thanks. I'll do my best with UoP, even though they ask about a bachelor's in the supp. Peace.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks. I'll do my best with UoP, even though they ask about a bachelor's in the supp. Peace.

They ask about it, but it's not required, and Veronica (the head cheerleader in the admissions office) has stated on numerous occasions that they do not "sort" based on the Bachelor's degree except for GPA purposes.

Also, Western University in Pomona does not require a BS/BA, although it is preferable.

Also, Western University in Pomona does not require a BS/BA, although it is preferable.

ya, I think like 98% of each class has at least a bachelors even though you don't need one, but I'm guessing it def helps to have it..