CAAPID 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drKJ

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone:hello: , im starting this thread for this year cycle to share updates, queries, iv calls , acceptances....esp accepted candidates if u cud share the experience ...thnx

Members don't see this ad.

Wow almost a month and no new post...2017 cycle is rather dull:yawn: ...dunno their are many applicants out here:ninja:

Hi there.. Of the ones that I applied to UPenn, Umich and Buffalo are done for this cycle. There are also UIC, Loma Linda and Washington but I did not apply to them! Please anyone have more info provide us. Thanks in advance

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I also applied to upenn, umich nd indiana those are done for this year.
Wat other schools did u apply to?
I have also applied to BU , Rutgers, Dugoni and Howard.....and judging by the prev year trend , won't be hearing from them before sept/oct.:corny:

Last edited:
Same here ! I'm appying to USC and Dugoni too but have no idea about these two

Hey abt dugoni / UOP:cat: , I think its one of the best school in applications as they send the decision(iv offered or not ) email to ALL applicants on same day....saves the time and guess work for us ,also abt the pdf copies emailing them seems cool over sending score originals($$$)before even iv or acceptance. :p
Their process seems less stressing although I have heard its one of the most costly program .:greedy:

Hey , our nbde scores are valid for how long? I just thought its 5 yrs generally for caapid and UMN takes 10 yrs old ,bt now I cant seem to find any confirmed expiry date given nywhere:eek:. Can someone provide ny info regarding this?

Rutgers started calling for iv...good luck

Ny updates...?

Any one applying to temple univ?