Cal State LA Post-Bac for Pre-Health Professionals

Started by Leehom100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Leehom100

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thought I'd start this thread. Has anyone applied to the program this year? Anyone who have taken this program have any feedback?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think they have MCAT prep course during summer if you are part of the extended opportunities something something.
 
Any updates? I applied little over a month ago, received a CIN and PIN. So far application status is incomplete. Called the university they said it is complete, but still reviewing. My application to the department (since they need a second copy for the program itself), is complete.

Anyone also applied? If so any new updates and does anyone know when they will announce the acceptances?

Whoever started this thread, should rename it to 2013 (I was looking for a thread like this a few months ago but didn't find the right year..)

Best of luck everyone.
 
Where did you go on the GET site to check your status? I don't see any buttons or anything to click on to see my admission information
 
Not sure if CSULA conducts interviews or not, but has anyone heard back with any updates regarding acceptances?