Calc Requirement, is Applied ok?

Started by serpant55
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

serpant55

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not afraid to do the real calculus or anything, but I only took Applied because it's offered way more than the regular calculus is. Is Applied okay or should I take a 'real' calc class?

Thanks.
 
So I guess I should call?..darn, thought there'd be a quick answer here 😛

But thanks anyway!
 
Last edited:
Your best bet is to call the school. I took Cal I over the summer, then realized that UC has applied cal in their pre-req's so I took Applied Cal I this semester. It was so watered down I was relatively bored after taking regular Cal over the summer (they require 9 quarter hours, and Cal I and Cal II would have satisfied it but I figured why stress myself since I was also taking Ochem)