Calculated AADSAS GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ATLien4evr

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I graduated about two years ago and this past school year I took two semesters of Human Anatomy and Physiology as an informal post-bacc. I graduated undergrad with a 3.38 but the grades I got in these classes help push my gpa to 3.40 (based on my calculations). When my gpa is calculated on AADSAS do you think my undergrad and overall gpa will still be a 3.38 or will they take into consideration the grades I got in those classes? Do they draw a hard line between the gpa that you had when you finished undergrad and the gpa of all the classes you took after undergrad?

Members don't see this ad.

I graduated about two years ago and this past school year I took two semesters of Human Anatomy and Physiology as an informal post-bacc. I graduated undergrad with a 3.38 but the grades I got in these classes help push my gpa to 3.40 (based on my calculations). When my gpa is calculated on AADSAS do you think my undergrad and overall gpa will still be a 3.38 or will they take into consideration the grades I got in those classes? Do they draw a hard line between the gpa that you had when you finished undergrad and the gpa of all the classes you took after undergrad?

Your cGPA and sGPA will include those classes.

I haven't heard anywhere that the separate undergrad classes, between undergrad and postbac.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk