Califonia Northstate University anatomy class requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phoenixblue

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. One of the schools I want to apply for is Califonia Northstate University and on their admission prerequisites is Physiology and anatomy. The other schools I looked at UCSF only require physiology and USC accepts physiology in replacement of anatomy, but for Northstate it seems you need both? I looked at the equivalency form and for anatomy they accept the physiology class and for physiology, they accept the same class. Does this mean I can fulfill both requires with the same physiology class?

This is the website: http://www.californiacollegeofpharm...sion-requirement&option=com_content&Itemid=53
For some reason, it seems like you need both anatomy and physiology classes.. can anyone help me? I go to San Francisco State University and they offer a physiology class (biol 612+613lab) and a separate anatomy class (biol 328). Can I just take the physiology class or do I have to take both?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. One of the schools I want to apply for is Califonia Northstate University and on their admission prerequisites is Physiology and anatomy. The other schools I looked at UCSF only require physiology and USC accepts physiology in replacement of anatomy, but for Northstate it seems you need both? I looked at the equivalency form and for anatomy they accept the physiology class and for physiology, they accept the same class. Does this mean I can fulfill both requires with the same physiology class?

This is the website: http://www.californiacollegeofpharm...sion-requirement&option=com_content&Itemid=53
For some reason, it seems like you need both anatomy and physiology classes.. can anyone help me? I go to San Francisco State University and they offer a physiology class (biol 612+613lab) and a separate anatomy class (biol 328). Can I just take the physiology class or do I have to take both?

Thanks.

Not sure if I am reading this right but I always thought it meant if you take a A&P class then it meets both Anatomy and the Physiology requirement. However, if your school only offers Physiology and Anatomy separately, then you have to take both Physio and Anatomy courses to fulfill the school's requirement. Northstate's requirement is the same as Touro CA now. I remember last cycle they didnt require anatomy at Northstate.