California DPT 24-25

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ThiccoMode

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd start a thread for folks who are applying for DPT in California. If you're comfortable, share your stats, where you applied, if you heard back, interviews, etc.

I applied/applying to SDSU, CSULB, CSUN, Sac State, UCSF/SFSU, Western U, Chapman U, Pacific U (OR), UNLV, and U of Colorado. Debating on swapping out SDSU with A.T. Still University (AZ).

Love to hear everyone's thoughts and good luck on apps!! We're in this together!
 
Hi. I applied to some schools in Texas where I attend undergrad, but I also applied to SDSU and CSULB.

If anyone hears decisions back from them, I would love to know!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I graduated with a BSc in Physical Therapy from Türkiye in 2020. I am currently in the process of getting my credentials evaluated through FCCPT and planning to become a licensed PTA in California.
My long-term goal is to become a licensed Physical Therapist (PT).
Could anyone recommend good PTA programs or advise on the best pathway for someone with an international PT background?
Thank you!