Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Before anyone jumps on my back, my record is clean and I'm drug free. My question is if anyone has any experience with the Certiphi drug testing system? I'm between jobs right now and I'd rather not fork out the $200 immediately if I don't have to. I was conditionally accepted to a school recently and I still have a bunch of interviews scheduled. I'm not even sure if I'm going to go that school. I potentially have a pharm tech job lined up in a few weeks but don't really have the money to spare if I can wait to do these.
My question is how long do I have to fulfill these requirements A. If I accept this school's offer, and B. I know some of the other schools require drug testing/background checks through this system, so if I don't accept can I just wait till they conditionally accept me?
My question is how long do I have to fulfill these requirements A. If I accept this school's offer, and B. I know some of the other schools require drug testing/background checks through this system, so if I don't accept can I just wait till they conditionally accept me?