California medi-cal requesting pharmacist's driver license

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vardenafil

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got a fax from our corporate offices stating that California medi-cal wants a copy of the pharmacist in charge pharmacy license and a copy of their drivers license. Medical of course is closed for the weekend. Any idea why medical would need to know my home address and how much I weigh etc... or is corporate tyring to pull a fast one?
 
Could it be that they are auditing you, presumably verifying licence being a part of the audit?
 
You sure this isn't some phishing attempt? Send a copy of the DL and blur out everything (your weight, DL number, address, etc)


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is the government who gave you a license asking for that same license? Seems like you shouldn't be involved at all.
 
I also thought it was a phishing scam at first. But the request came from our corporate office and I called and verified with my DM. Im going to try to submit just my pharmacy license and see what happens.