California Northstate College of Dental Medicine Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Good luck to everyone! With UCSF likely closing their dental school over the coming years, CNU CDM will be a critical dental institution for NorCal. I posted this in the Class of 2025 thread but feel like it deserves being posted here as well:

"Lots of misinformation on this thread. The US needs more medical and dental schools and CNU is going to be a strong name in NorCal for decades to come. My sister went to the Caribbean to get her MD and will be a Penn internal med residency grad with offers from Stanford and every other top Healthcare system in the world. I know lots of people in the inaugural CNU CDM class and while there are of course minor issues that pop up (as expected with any new dental school), the school is extremely professional and caring with renowned faculty."
lol
"UCSF likely closing" and then you accuse others of misinformation?

no wonder "membership revoked"...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there any official fb group fir class of 2026?

I had an interview with them in November but my status still shows “invited for interview”! Is anyone experiencing the same thing? I have not heard back from them yet!
dud you hear back?

Welp, that guy, "nftlover", was definitely a troll. Anyways, I got an interview offer from them on Pi Day (March 14, 2022) and declined it because I'm already committed to an established program. I found it funny that I replied to them on like January 29 and said I wasn't interested in still being considered for an interview and they still sent me an interview a month and a half later. Either CNUCDM is still desperate to recruit students for their dental school or they made an honest mistake not reading my email. Regardless, I hope my interview offer goes to anyone still waiting, but I'm pretty sure they are going to stop interviewing at the end of March (last date I saw to book an interview appointment was Thursday, March 31, so time is running out).

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Welp, that guy, "nftlover", was definitely a troll. Anyways, I got an interview offer from them on Pi Day (March 14, 2022) and declined it because I'm already committed to an established program. I found it funny that I replied to them on like January 29 and said I wasn't interested in still being considered for an interview and they still sent me an interview a month and a half later. Either CNUCDM is still desperate to recruit students for their dental school or they made an honest mistake not reading my email. Regardless, I hope my interview offer goes to anyone still waiting, but I'm pretty sure they are going to stop interviewing at the end of March (last date I saw to book an interview appointment was Thursday, March 31, so time is running out).
lucky you because I am dying to get an interview from them! They are one of my in-states.

• Care
lucky you because I am dying to get an interview from them! They are one of my in-states.
I am still waiting to get interview and I know they will continue send interviews until next month

• Care
You are crazy to even consider California Northstate's dental school. It is a For-Profit school and their clinics will be charging high fees to patients in order to make $$ for their investors. They will push students to "upsell" to increase school clinic income. When that fails to work, tuition will be increased dramatically. They are in business to make money - PERIOD!

Members don't see this ad :)
Unofficial Facebook Group for Accepted Students : California Northstate Dental School, Class of 2026

Has anybody gotten off the waitlist recently?

Very surprised to have received an interview invite 05/03. If you're hoping to get an interview, looks like they're still taking applicants well into May.

Reactions: 2 users
Very surprised to have received an interview invite 05/03. If you're hoping to get an interview, looks like they're still taking applicants well into May.
Thank you for the info. Are you gonna attend the interview?

Looks like interviews this week were all for the waitlist. With an overall class size of 40. Hopefully there is some movement.

I have declined my seat. Best of luck to anyone that is still waiting!!

Has anyone gotten off the wait-list recently?

How hard is it to get into this school? its not a top school and def lots of hiddens fee plus its in the desert in middle of nowhwere...

did anyone here have a mid october interview and accepted after january? i interviewed mid october and still haven’t heard back :( super stressed