California Post Bacc programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SHDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I found and joined the fourm last night and have been making use of the "search" option for research. Great site!!

I've posted my current situation in a previous thread....but basically....I am a UC graduate with a VERY poor GPA. I have been taking classes at a CC but once I complete my current courses....I was thinking about enrolling in a post bacc program. This way, I will be able to take on a full course load (as my registration priority would be low in taking classes through extension at a UC), and hopefully increase my GPA while proving that I am able to take on a full course load and do well.

Now for my question....

Anyone in SoCal able to recommend a good....relaitvely inexpensive....program? I would prefer a one yr program (are there such?) as opposed to the two yrs. I think I recall hearing about a program at la sierra university where if one was to take and complete their program....you would essentially be assured a spot in the loma linda dental school. Anyone familiar?

Thanks again everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.