California School of Podiatric Medicine at Samuel Merritt University (CSPM) Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you've gave me hope for an II and now I don't have to go to Pomona!! (I'm from the east coast so I don't wanna go that far unless I'd be officially moving)

Thanks for all your help!

What's your top choice?
DMU or AZPOD. CSPM was my top pick until I learned Oakland aint exactly the safest place, so I'll prob withdraw my acceptance.

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to 7 schools in mid May and have gotten 3 acceptances so far (including here), with just another interview invite today. You should def call and ask any and all programs you're applying to if they have space, and what their waitlist policy is, because they don't fill seats as quickly as the MD/DO schools. I believe some programs like Scholl and Barry will even just defer you to the next year if you get waitlisted and a spot doesn't open up by the time school starts.
I applied to 7 schools in mid May and have gotten 3 acceptances so far (including here), with just another interview invite today. You should def call and ask any and all programs you're applying to if they have space, and what their waitlist policy is, because they don't fill seats as quickly as the MD/DO schools. I believe some programs like Scholl and Barry will even just defer you to the next year if you get waitlisted and a spot doesn't open up by the time school starts.
Just got an interview invite.

Does anyone know if they’re full for this round? Have they started wait listing people yet? Tried to call their admissions Dept and couldn’t get through. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they’re full for this round? Have they started wait listing people yet? Tried to call their admissions Dept and couldn’t get through. Thanks
No idea but if you find an answer please put it on this thread. How long from submission to II? (assuming your app was verified already)

Reactions: 1 user
I submitted yesterday morning to this program.

Update: submitted yesterday and got an II today (was already verified when I submitted)

Reactions: 1 users
Anybody know where I can find information on searching for housing?

DMU or AZPOD. CSPM was my top pick until I learned Oakland aint exactly the safest place, so I'll prob withdraw my acceptance.
I lived in Berkeley for ug, I will agree that the Bay Area isn't the safe place, but if you are careful of your surroundings, you will be fine. The food is amazing here, the weather is great, and transportation is also good and reliable.

Yes, virtual…Did you receive your meeting room invite (zoom link) yet? I have not…
when I interviewed, I received the zoom link email along with other interview day information 3 days before the interview.

This question is for anyone who already interviewed… are there any trick questions or tough questions they asked? Or were they pretty straight forward?

This question is for anyone who already interviewed… are there any trick questions or tough questions they asked? Or were they pretty straight forward?
No trick questions, all similar to the questions posted here : California School of Podiatric Medicine at Samuel Merritt University Interview Feedback

Mostly straight forward! If you have a low mcat score or gpa, they might ask you about that. Be ready to talk about any of your clinical experience, why podiatry, why surgery, why CSPM.

Last edited:
For those who were already accepted, how long did it take to hear back after the interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.