Call from Michigan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unicorn06

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone who was accepted at Michigan NOT get a call from the Admissions Director? I felt special at first, but now I am thinking that everyone was called. Michigan is really good about treating applicants well and making them feel appreciated...

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't get a personal call. So you're more special than me ;) I would agree though that Michigan does a great job in making applicants feel like they really want you.

Good luck to you on the rest of the application process!

No call, but the individualized letter was nice. And the lack of requirement to send in a deposit was very nice.

Members don't see this ad :)
ChungMooDoc said:
I didn't get a personal call. So you're more special than me ;) I would agree though that Michigan does a great job in making applicants feel like they really want you.

Good luck to you on the rest of the application process!

Hey Chungmoodoc,

Just read your profile and saw that you got a full ride to Pritzker...NICE!! Just wondering, when did you interview there?

I bet you will all get calls too. I'm sure it takes weeks to make it through the whole list since they've already accepted 28% of their class. :idea:

pny06doc said:
Hey Chungmoodoc,

Just read your profile and saw that you got a full ride to Pritzker...NICE!! Just wondering, when did you interview there?

interviewed there on 10/3