Call from Pittsburgh?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crooked castle

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who interviewed pre-dec at Pitt NOT get "offer made" on AADSAS? Does offer made mean acceptance?

Has anyone gotten a call from Pitt? Thanks and good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

I got a call from Pitt this morning around 9. I have the same on AADSAS and I would think that offer made means your accepted. Good Luck to you!

was the offer made dated on 11/30? even though it was blank yesterday?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm OOS and also have "Offer Made" on AADSAS. It should mean we're accepted, but I haven't received a phone call nor an email.

I'm OOS and also have "Offer Made" on AADSAS. It should mean we're accepted, but I haven't received a phone call nor an email.
I'm also OOS but an undergrad here at Pitt. Offer made means acceptance guys! Got the magic call from Dr. Etzel this morning around 9 am as well:love::love::love:

Anyone else get "offer made" but not get a phone call yet? just want to make sure its the real deal!

I didn't get the call yet either :p it says offer made on AADSAS :'( should I call them tmr?
Also OOS and haven't received an email or a call yet :p

Same here, OOS and haven't been called or emailed yet, but AADSAS says "Offer made".

is everyone who got the offer going? and whyy? why would u consider not going

this is for OOS... ( full tuition ppl)