Call from Pittsburgh?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crooked castle

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone who interviewed pre-dec at Pitt NOT get "offer made" on AADSAS? Does offer made mean acceptance?

Has anyone gotten a call from Pitt? Thanks and good luck!
 
I got a call from Pitt this morning around 9. I have the same on AADSAS and I would think that offer made means your accepted. Good Luck to you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm OOS and also have "Offer Made" on AADSAS. It should mean we're accepted, but I haven't received a phone call nor an email.
 
I'm OOS and also have "Offer Made" on AADSAS. It should mean we're accepted, but I haven't received a phone call nor an email.
I'm also OOS but an undergrad here at Pitt. Offer made means acceptance guys! Got the magic call from Dr. Etzel this morning around 9 am as well😍😍😍
 
I'm OOS and also have "Offer Made" on AADSAS. It should mean we're accepted, but I haven't received a phone call nor an email.

Anyone else get "offer made" but not get a phone call yet? just want to make sure its the real deal!
 
I didn't get the call yet either 😛 it says offer made on AADSAS :'( should I call them tmr?
Also OOS and haven't received an email or a call yet 😛
 
is everyone who got the offer going? and whyy? why would u consider not going

this is for OOS... ( full tuition ppl)