Call from VCOM...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sarikate

Full of antioxidants
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Bea Jones called me and left a message saying she wanted to speak with me regarding my application. I tried calling back but she didn't answer so I left a message (our time zones are four hours apart). I noticed that so far the interviewees are getting their invitations by phone...does this sound like it could be the prelude to an invite? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Just got my own question answered - it was an invite! Yeehaw!

Congratulations!! We Both got interview invites today!!

They put me on academic hold, which is something that I do not like. I am withdrawing bc they hurt my pride. Jk... it's bc they are graduating their first class this year, correct?

I want a little more history than that, preferably.

I also got put on academic hold...but check us out now! :)

I don't mind that they're new. New can be good. I'm going pretty much anywhere I get an interview (if financially feasible, anyway!) so I can really figure out which one is the best fit for me. I figure a few hundred (or couple thousand) bucks down the drain really hurts right now, but is worth it to see a place in person and see if I could picture myself there for the next four years.