Calling all Pharmacists! HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meiyukichan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For class, I need to interview pharmacists in the work world to write a report on work place skills. I can't go out much (because of parents) so the only way to interview is through the internet.

Questions:

1. What skills do you think are key to succeeding in the workplace? Why?
  2. How did you attain those skills?
  3. How important are those skills?

You can reply to this thread or you can message/pm me. If possible, can you include your real name.

Thank you :D

P.S. This is due Wednesday...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
1. Keys to succeeding in the pharmacy workplace is attention to details, patience, business management, computer literacy, and ability to defuse any situations that might pop up.

2. Attaining those skills usually requires a lot of work experience that is attained while you are working for pharmacy experience, during your rotation, and while you are at school.

3. Skills like attention to detail is extremely important as even the noticing the slighest out of place detail can be crucial to you finding a mistake. Lack of attention to detail can also lead to you making a mistake.

Business management, computer literacy, etc comes with every job and are some what important if you want to make yourself more valuable.

For class, I need to interview pharmacists in the work world to write a report on work place skills. I can't go out much (because of parents) so the only way to interview is through the internet.

Questions:

1. What skills do you think are key to succeeding in the workplace? Why?
  2. How did you attain those skills?
  3. How important are those skills?

You can reply to this thread or you can message/pm me. If possible, can you include your real name.

Thank you :D

P.S. This is due Wednesday...

Your parents won't let you out of the house for school assignments? Run away from home or stand up to your parents.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. Keys to succeeding in the pharmacy workplace is attention to details, patience, business management, computer literacy, and ability to defuse any situations that might pop up.

2. Attaining those skills usually requires a lot of work experience that is attained while you are working for pharmacy experience, during your rotation, and while you are at school.

3. Skills like attention to detail is extremely important as even the noticing the slighest out of place detail can be crucial to you finding a mistake. Lack of attention to detail can also lead to you making a mistake.

Business management, computer literacy, etc comes with every job and are some what important if you want to make yourself more valuable.
Thank You!

Your parents won't let you out of the house for school assignments? Run away from home or stand up to your parents.

No, it's because they go to work and I won't have a ride. When they have time, then they drive me to the places I need to go to. Plus, I don't want to trouble them.

Last edited:
Kind of tired, so I'm going to just plagarize and edit:
1. Keys to succeeding in the pharmacy workplace is attention to details, patience, computer literacy (software and applications), being able to multitask, prioritizing, professionalism, ethics, continual continuing education, working with others well.
2. Attaining those skills usually requires experience attained in a pharmacy or another field with information management, science, and attention to detail. I came from mol. biol. research/drug development, if we screwed up a lab rat died or we wasted thousands of dollars in reagents. Stakes are higher with humans.
3. Strong work ethic and vigilance is key-errors requiring your attention (or you can lose your license/kill a human being) can occur Monday morning at 7:30 am or Saturday night at 9:00 pm. There's also soft skills (bulls*** skills) that can help you work well with others and not be a jerk.

Say hi to mom and pop:).