Calling all Pre-Dental Guru's... please report to this email and fast!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentaldamnedstudent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your click. Here's my deal. I have a few questions and rumors that I'm puzzled by... and if you could just shed some light... I would be eternally grateful.

Q: Does NYU have a 20% drop rate where the school lets go students who don't keep up a certain GPA after the first year only?

Q: How hard is it for a student and his fiance to find housing at NYU if they can not live in the student housing, since BOTH are not students... does anyone out there know someone doing it while living in like Queens?

Q: If choosing the Boston area, anyone have any feelings on Tufts vs. BU... since most say Tufts is top 10, but BU is still good and IN Boston.... hmmmm....

Q: Anyone know as far as reputation, since there is no ranking that can be found... which of these schools they like more, or heard the program is better? USC, UPENN, NYU, BU, TUFTS, MARYLAND, NOVA

If anyone has the time to answer even just one of these questions, I would gladly appreciate it... I'm about ready to tie my tooth to the doorknob and teach myself dentistry! Thanks!!!

Dental Damned Student, DDS

Members don't see this ad.