Calling Wake Forest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.who

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, the 21st of March, Wake Forest conducted its final "regular season" excom meeting. Do you think it's presumptuous to call and find out my result? The alternative is to wait up to a week for snail mail to notify me. I want to call but I don't want to show bad form.

Members don't see this ad.

Are you on the waitlist or...............?

I got accepted earlier this month but they didn't let me know until about 2 weeks after the meeting. I don't think it's a huge deal to call but I'm not sure if you'll get an answer right away.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yesterday, the 21st of March, Wake Forest conducted its final "regular season" excom meeting. Do you think it's presumptuous to call and find out my result? The alternative is to wait up to a week for snail mail to notify me. I want to call but I don't want to show bad form.

I don't think they'll give you your decision over the phone. They will tell you approximately when you'll hear (this was my experience). Call them

I have applied to wake, am on the waitlist, and my best friend is a second year there, and I know quite a few other students there. If you call before they actually send out email/update on the web/letters, they won't tell you. However, on the day that they update the email/webpage, they will tell you. They just will say we're mailling/updating soon. Generally decisions/updates are posted the following week on monday/tuesday, so you'll get the email/web update before you get an actual mail copy. Stay strong man, this is my third year applying, and I've been on the waitlist at wake for a little less than a month now.

Cheers,
A (Tar) Heel Among Wolves