Calling WLed schools?

Started by fishzebra
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fishzebra

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The school I'm WLed at hasn't had any movement indicated on SDN. I kind of want to call them to see if they anticipate any movement, but I'm not sure if that will come across as annoying? I've already sent in 2 LOIs (beginning of april, end of april). Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
 
The school I'm WLed at hasn't had any movement indicated on SDN. I kind of want to call them to see if they anticipate any movement, but I'm not sure if that will come across as annoying? I've already sent in 2 LOIs (beginning of april, end of april). Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Stop pestering them and start working on your Plan B.

If they tell you "yes, we expect movement", so what?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stop pestering them and start working on your Plan B.

If they tell you "yes, we expect movement", so what?
Super valid point. I guess there's really nothing to do but wait, but I'd still like to know for the sake of my own sanity, lol