Which Texas Schools Care about CASPER scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Henry Bicket

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got 1st quartile in a Casper exam, which is very shocking to me because I prepared and felt confident about my answers. I also emphasized my people skills + compassion in my secondaries, and I know I am good at that stuff too lol. Are there any schools were I would be screwed over. I am a high stat applicant otherwise. Thank you!
 
Read
 
I got 1st quartile in a Casper exam, which is very shocking to me because I prepared and felt confident about my answers. I also emphasized my people skills + compassion in my secondaries, and I know I am good at that stuff too lol. Are there any schools were I would be screwed over. I am a high stat applicant otherwise. Thank you!
For Texas schools that require CASPER, the score is usually just one part of the overall application, and schools generally don’t disclose exactly how much weight it carries. Schools consider other parts of the application as well, including academic factors, experiences, essays, letters, interviews, and overall fit.