Can a DO become a surgeon?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this is a great conversation.

Members don't see this ad.

whatever1.gif

Dude. What were you playing? I havent n64'd since undergrad. Super smash bros is where its at. And goldeneye
goldeneye, ssb, starfox, and..... rogue squad... i had to hide the cords since its close to finals week

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude. What were you playing? I havent n64'd since undergrad. Super smash bros is where its at. And goldeneye

undergrad? n64 was dying down when i was a sophomore in high school. i used to ride my bike to a friends house cause he had the mind blowing Sega Dreamcast. Or standing in line at best buy for my turn on the nintendo virtual boy. and nintendo cereal was bad, but it was awesome because it was two cereals in one box. But i still remember my older sister getting a brand new 8 bit nintendo for christmas. Oh man...... this thread started way stupid but is doing good now.

2 bags in 1 box; now that's a deal! I don't eat cereal much anymore... but I used to be obsessed with coco puffs and lucky charms. Reeses puffs is just too good to handle...

thread has been officially hijacked... great teamwork guys

I still play n64 for super smash bros and blitz. Actually, there was a jot where I was almost sustaining myself on income from winning n64 super smash tourneys. Now that I've retired from my career, I mostly just play it drunk against friends.

I wonder how he was able to find this pre-osteo forum to post on, yet couldn't find a SHREAD of info about DO's anywhere else yet somehow knows they are actual physicians... it's like he selectively knows just enough to hang himself with.:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder how he was able to find this pre-osteo forum to post on, yet couldn't find a SHREAD of info about DO's anywhere else yet somehow knows they are actual physicians... it's like he selectively knows just enough to hang himself with.:confused:
+1. I am also highly surprised that he knows about DO's yet cannot define a single field that they are matched in, represented in, etc at least not to this point (besides family practice).

+1. I am also highly surprised that he knows about DO's yet cannot define a single field that they are matched in, represented in, etc at least not to this point (besides family practice).

Let's not back-track fella's. We were making good progress. :)

Who still plays mario? I remember when that was fun.

ahh that DK Country brings back so many memories:

snow levels were my favorite

151346-donkey-kong-country-snes-screenshot-the-snow-levels-feature.png

snow_barrel_blast.jpg

i loved jumping on these guys:

i-hate-this-level.jpg

No way, Jose. The only sharp things DOs can touch are needles for vaccinations, if they're lucky to get a job doing that at Walgreens. So the question to ask is: Can DOs become nurses? :rolleyes:

Okay, sorry to hijack a good Nintendo thread.

undergrad? n64 was dying down when i was a sophomore in high school.

Chea undergrad. While some of my fraternity brothers were playing Fifa or Call of Duty with those new fangled systems like xbox, my room was where we'd Smash till dawn (STD).

The house rules? Five lives each. No hammer, stars, or fans. My go-to character was usually Link, but I eventually developed a penchant for trolling my friends with Donkey Kong by picking them up over my back and suiciding us both off the side of the map.

Good times.

Oh, a great suggestion: Try playing DUI Episode 1 Podracer. They go...soo...fastt

i am thoroughly impressed.... and DUI podracer sounds awesome and much more legal than the alternative lol. the suicide DK move was a b*tchmade move. i got it done to me this weekend and i raged. id gladly kick your ass with kirby all day long

i am thoroughly impressed.... and DUI podracer sounds awesome and much more legal than the alternative lol. the suicide DK move was a b*tchmade move. i got it done to me this weekend and i raged. id gladly kick your ass with kirby all day long

I hate Kirby

.. km

--edit: oops... accidentally edited my post and saved over it. I was basically saying Zelda is awesome.

Last edited:
I cried when Zero died in Mega Man X.

Also, Ocarina is the second best game ever made, because:

e-v-o-search-for-eden-u_00018.png

Need I say more? Nope.

I heard DO's can only become surgeons if they do their residency in the caribbean...

i kidd

I guess I'm really cool now cuz I am a DO and I know about Donkey Kong Country. Heck I played the original donkey kong when it first came out. Now that is top notch living history in my book...:highfive:

Its official Cabinbuilder is the coolest attending on the forums....:thumbup:
Gamer DO Attendings are hard to find these days :laugh:

this is true for all SNES games. awesome, but irritating as hell.

I about broke my TV over yoshis island... and that damn baby crying all the time for no freakin reason!

this is true for all SNES games. awesome, but irritating as hell.

I about broke my TV over yoshis island... and that damn baby crying all the time for no freakin reason!

Have you played Yoshi's Story for N64? It actually was a pretty neat/funny game. Black yoshi was my fav, but you have to unlock him (as well as white yoshi).

yoshis-story-poster.jpg

I still have my n64 and I love to throw down on some goldeneye whenever someone has the marbles to challenge me

Do ya'll know the invisible remote mine trick?

Throw a remote mind on an ammo box, then pick up the ammo box. It'll still detonate. HEHEH.

Coming on this website after months and I can see people are still asking the same old questions. USE THE SEARCH BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Japanese-Brazilian? Now that's cool. They are very attractive looking ladies, I must admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.