Can a vet school take away your acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lemons24limes

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So maybe I am overrreacting right now but I got accepted to 1 school so far this cycle. This quarter Im most likely going to get an A and 2 B's but the 2 B's are in hard classes and im worried I will fail my finals and have them drop to a C+. If for some reason I got a C+ would the vet school that accepted me take away my acceptance once they see my new transcripts? I am trying so hard in them right now but I feel like that would be my worst case scenario for this quarter. :|
 
Thank you!! This eases my worries 🙂 I’m still going to try my best in school though because I’m going to need all the scholarships I can get 😅
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad