Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This would include a list of all current...
Drug Groups.
Therapeutic/Pharmacologic Class.
OTC Types.
Basically, if you wanted to classify a drug into a category, you would first have to know what categories there are. Then after organizing the categories, you could then place each drug into the associated categories. My problem is I cannot find a list of the above categories. I have over 10 books that contain drug information but each have different setups and I would like to know where to go to get the real confirmed types/groups/classes that we associate with medication.
Thanks in Advance.
Drug Groups.
Therapeutic/Pharmacologic Class.
OTC Types.
Basically, if you wanted to classify a drug into a category, you would first have to know what categories there are. Then after organizing the categories, you could then place each drug into the associated categories. My problem is I cannot find a list of the above categories. I have over 10 books that contain drug information but each have different setups and I would like to know where to go to get the real confirmed types/groups/classes that we associate with medication.
Thanks in Advance.