Can dentists dish out weed prescriptions?

Started by mvs04
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mvs04

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey.... uh, there are interested parties that would like to know about this 🙂 Esp. for those that are CA residents.... I had a pal who is on medicinal MJ for his Crohn's disease and that stuff is definitely the filet magnion of the weed world. So can anyone shed some light on the dentists' abilities to um... prescribe some happy herb? Thanks! Feel free to PM me in private.
 
That'd be something you could bring up at your interview. Always helps to have some questions prepared ahead of time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
newpic16.jpg
 
thanks for the link! Very disappointing... I guess I'm stuck with fraternity grade weed ....
 
aphistis said:

Ha! Ok this **** is getting done. I have an upcoming interview at Detroit-Mercy that I was originally not going to go to, but now I think I just fuond a reason to go 🙂 Will report back on this.
 
mvs04 said:
hey.... uh, there are interested parties that would like to know about this 🙂 Esp. for those that are CA residents.... I had a pal who is on medicinal MJ for his Crohn's disease and that stuff is definitely the filet magnion of the weed world. So can anyone shed some light on the dentists' abilities to um... prescribe some happy herb? Thanks! Feel free to PM me in private.

I think you can write prescriptions.. but it might be questioned.. I dunno..

but who said medicinal is stronger than others?? i always thought medicinal was low quality since its being given by doctor.
 
dentwannabe said:
I think you can write prescriptions.. but it might be questioned.. I dunno..

but who said medicinal is stronger than others?? i always thought medicinal was low quality since its being given by doctor.

The Univ of Mississippi is the only university i know of that grows it for research purposes and those that have tried it said it was one of the most potent kinds they knew of.

But they're the kind of people who are amazed at escalators so who knows.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ItsGavinC said:
To mvs04, I don't know what it takes to write a script for weed, but I'm pretty sure that it's out of the scope of a dentist. 🙂


I think it goes something like this:


Please disp 1oz of your finest chronic in the form of fatty blunts. Pt to smoke 1 joint qid prn for pain or lack of hunger.
 
Nothing in the world beats BC bud and Ive tried it all....Colombia, Amsterdam, England, US....nothing beats BC bud. (although I have never tried Jamaican, but Ive had other Caribbean stuff like in Mexico and Belize and its still way better in Canada!!!)
 
toofache32 said:
I'm sure that I have no idea what you guys are talking about...

they keep mentioning bud ...

I guess they mean budweiser is better in other places. I personally like the beer i find in the good ole US of A
 
CJWolf said:
they keep mentioning bud ...

I guess they mean budweiser is better in other places. I personally like the beer i find in the good ole US of A

That is not what is not what "bud" means.
 
edkNARF said:
That is not what is not what "bud" means.

You've got to be kidding me. Here I was seriously thinking that Bud was beer and you tell me it's really marijuana ...

that's crazy, i don't believe it.
 
you all were college students am i rite??

what kinda college student doesnt know what "bud" is???

ohh look, here's some.. ------> :luck:
 
mvs04 said:
Ha! Ok this **** is getting done. I have an upcoming interview at Detroit-Mercy that I was originally not going to go to, but now I think I just fuond a reason to go 🙂 Will report back on this.
Go for it. I would pay to see the look on the face of the interviewer when you ask that.