Can I avoid seeing my score directlyafter the DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ranasayys

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This sounds silly, but is there anyway I can avoid seeing my score after I complete the DAT? I'd rather just see it later and just enjoy the fact that I'm finished with it!

Members don't see this ad.

Close your eyes...quickly. And trash the unofficial report right after it's handed to you. But that report is the only way you can look it later.

I bet you'll peek.

Then won't you be stressed to see what you got?:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
smash the computer monitor on the ground after you've finished your last question

You want to avoid anxiety, stop coming to student doctor for a while. Reading posts here will only make you worry. Come here only when necessary.

Thats an angry little smiley!!! hahaha!

To OP, you aren't one of those people who when walking out of the exam is like "I totally failed that one, I failed, I got an F" and then grades come out and you got an A, are you? Wish I was one of those...
I suppose you could ask the DAT moderator to fold the score sheet up for you and you could look at it a different day. Don't you want to look it over though to see you got that "A" ? Relax and I am sure you will be happy with your results.
Good luck

Best to get it over with. You're applying soon- you need to know. It'll be like ripping off a band-aid.
Just do it.

This sounds silly, but is there anyway I can avoid seeing my score after I complete the DAT? I'd rather just see it later and just enjoy the fact that I'm finished with it!

you crazy pre-dents always come up with the strangest thoughts :laugh: