can i "cut the line?"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kneecoal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm going to assume the answer is no, but i e-submitted in the last days of june. ignorantly, i had only mailed out my transcript requests a few days before that, and i'm still waiting on 2 of them to get to aadsas. once they do come in though... do i have to wait at the end of the line for them to start working on me after all the people who submitted after me but have gotten all their stuff in before me? or will they see that i e-submitted a month ago and have been waiting to get started and work on my right away?

Members don't see this ad.

i'm going to assume the answer is no, but i e-submitted in the last days of june. ignorantly, i had only mailed out my transcript requests a few days before that, and i'm still waiting on 2 of them to get to aadsas. once they do come in though... do i have to wait at the end of the line for them to start working on me after all the people who submitted after me but have gotten all their stuff in before me? or will they see that i e-submitted a month ago and have been waiting to get started and work on my right away?

I assumed you paid to verify your application by now. I know that they work on everybody's at the same time once you pay, and update while you add things. It is really up to them - once they have your transcripts and payment, they will update you to be mailed. So the sooner your transcripts get in, the sooner you will be set.

well yeah i paid when i e-submitted if that's what you mean, and they updated when i got one of my transcripts in and that my LOR came in... so once my last 2 transcripts come in hopefully this week or so, they need to calculate my gpa and that should be it...?