Can I match at an academic program with a 228 step1?

Started by Syndicate
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Syndicate

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a mix of pass/high pass/honors for clinical grades so far. Also no research. Should I even bother applying to radiology if I don't want to go community program?


Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a mix of pass/high pass/honors for clinical grades so far. Also no research. Should I even bother applying to radiology if I don't want to go community program?


Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

you'd rather not go into radiology than go to a community program? There are some pretty good community programs out there
 
I think you're in good shape. You could definitely bring your Step 2 score up by 30 points. People do it all the time.