Can i still apply with this ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ryu585

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, i already submitted my applications.

The first attempt i took general chemistry i got a D+, I retook it only earn a C....chemistry is insanely time consuming at my school.
I have B in org 1 and orgo 2. Am i able to apply or do the look at the average grade which is C-. i really hope not because i have wasted alot of money applying already = (

Members don't see this ad.

Each course is it's own. Try applying, they may consider other courses.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you retook it and got a C, the requirement will be considered fulfilled.

The requirement is fulfilled with your C even though the average is lower than a C

so I will be the ass, if you got a D+ in any college class, what are the odds you are smart enough to go to pharmacy school? oh wait..... there are 200+ of them now.

Reactions: 2 users
yo... you can fail repeat, get a D or whatever. you will still get into one pharmacy school. this is reality. anybody can get in nowadays. eff this.

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 1 user
OMG the strugglez thank you!

Sigh* And thats why they keep on saying people go into pharmacy who can't get into med school, make sure to tell your admission committee your "strugglez" and other l337 talk...

Sigh* And thats why they keep on saying people go into pharmacy who can't get into med school, make sure to tell your admission committee your "strugglez" and other l337 talk...

Sorry that my username offended you :confused:.