Can i still submit more schools even though i have submitted amcas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Wall$treet

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey i submitted AMCAS way back in august and have done all secondaries etc. but i only applied to 14 schools and im thinking i want to add some. Is it too late to add them on myh already verified and completed amcas? and by the time i would get it reverified would it just be way to late? ok thanks much mcat scores next week! ahhhhh

Members don't see this ad.

you don't have to be re-verified. as soon as you pay they money and re-submit, the schools show up in the transmission list and you just wait till their bi-monthly transmission

yes you can add more schools. it takes 3 weeks for them to transmit. it won't be too late considering you're still waiting on mcat scores.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Dr. Wall$treet
i only applied to 14 schools and im thinking i want to add some. Is it too late to add them on myh already verified and completed amcas?

Liked my list, eh? ;) Good luck with those scores and your apps! :)

Anyone previously submitted/verified, if you added schools this month, could you please give us an idea of your timeline for transmission (for the added schools).

After imagining worst case scenarios this week, I added 7 schools for good luck today. Thanks! :)

Thank you, AMCAS! Added schools this past weekend & some transmitted TODAY!! Relief . . . .