Can I submit PharmCAS before getting LORs?

Started by rpahuja
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rpahuja

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I read the instructions and I'm like 95% sure the answer is yes but I want to get insight from someone who has actually done this. So as long as I have typed in their info and the email is sent to them, can I submit my app before they actually submit the letter?

And what if one of them falls through for some reason; can I add another reference after submitting?

Thanks guys
 
So I read the instructions and I'm like 95% sure the answer is yes but I want to get insight from someone who has actually done this. So as long as I have typed in their info and the email is sent to them, can I submit my app before they actually submit the letter?

And what if one of them falls through for some reason; can I add another reference after submitting?

Thanks guys


Yes and Yes 🙂
 
Perfect! Can I also edit stuff like ECs and work experience if I do something during the semester?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Perfect! Can I also edit stuff like ECs and work experience if I do something during the semester?
No. Once you submit, you can only make changes to LORs (add or delete) and add more Program Designations. (and also update grades in Dec if you are taking fall courses)