Can I take Physics at another university?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RhapsodyWindx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have to take both physics this summer... It's the only time I can fit it in before I graduate this year. My school's summer course fees are over twice the amount if I were to take it somewhere else (not a community college). It's almost a 7 thousand difference if I take both physics 1 and 2.

Am I allowed to do this? Or do dental schools prefer I take it at my home institution?

Members don't see this ad.

won't care as long as you take them at 4 year uni.

I took both physics I and II at a community college and it was not an issue.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you both so much! I keep reading that pre reqs at a CC is not very favorable, so I've always just ruled that out.

Thank you both so much! I keep reading that pre reqs at a CC is not very favorable, so I've always just ruled that out.

it wont be a problem for the most part BUT if i can recall correctly from looking at a lot of university dental admissions website some dental schools won't accept CC credits so just make sure you check the universities that you are applying to will accept them. hope this helps.

I took um at a CC while also attending a 4yr during normal semesters, it was cheaper and fit into my schedule, got multiple acceptances no issues