Can I take Physics at another university?

RhapsodyWindx

Jan 26, 2013
  1. Pre-Dental
    I have to take both physics this summer... It's the only time I can fit it in before I graduate this year. My school's summer course fees are over twice the amount if I were to take it somewhere else (not a community college). It's almost a 7 thousand difference if I take both physics 1 and 2.

Am I allowed to do this? Or do dental schools prefer I take it at my home institution?

About the Ads

jnines

Aug 7, 2012
    1. Dental Student
      Thank you both so much! I keep reading that pre reqs at a CC is not very favorable, so I've always just ruled that out.

it wont be a problem for the most part BUT if i can recall correctly from looking at a lot of university dental admissions website some dental schools won't accept CC credits so just make sure you check the universities that you are applying to will accept them. hope this helps.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.