Can I use Wheel Mouse Scroll on the RC section ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalphobia

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Actually I have 2 questions for the REAL DAT.

-Can I use Wheel Mouse on RC section ?

-Can I highlight important part of passage using mouse in RC ?

I just want to know about that.
b/c when i use Top Score, I could use mouse wheel in which I scroll faster.

If I cannot use it on Real DAT, I am thinking to change my method.
Please add your experience.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
there was no high lighting when i took the rc on the real dat. i do recall using a scrolly thing on a mouse, BUT check with ur testing center. i was lucky to have a pretty new up to date test center with flat screens, new keyboards and mice, hella nice office chairs and air conditioning. i called around different testing centers and asked how old their computers were and stuff. they were honest and said some computers were about 20 years old. this other one said it was about 5 years old, so... research your testing centers

When I searched other older posts, someone said

he could highlight sentence, but could not use mouse wheel on the DAT test program even if the mice were brand new with wheel.

I am really confused about this...

Anyone make me clearer plz...

i was definitely about to highlight, which I really loved. I don't recall if I could scroll or not, but it to me, highlighting was way more important.

Members don't see this ad :)
i could not use the mouse wheel OR highlight.

also my monitor was an old one so PAT blew. definitly go check out the center beforehand. i did fine, but my PAT suffered.

I had a scroll wheel, but i do not know if i could highlight (I didnt use such a strategy). My center was new and nice though with flatscreen and everything so I dont know about other centers.

Last edited: