Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got pulled off a wait-list for a school today. However, I am currently waiting on an acceptance from one other school. The school that pulled me off the wait-list asks that I reply in a few days. If I accept the offer, could I still withdraw later? I would just be surrendering my deposit, right?