Can men and women be just friends?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

magissa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys im doing research on whether men and women can be friends without attraction getting in the the way. so if your over 18, heterosexual and have a friend of the opposite sex could you pleaseeeee do my online survey. hopefully we can finally get some answers!

thanks

http://www.media.swin.edu.au/surveyor/survey.asp?s=01237222228079097

Members don't see this ad.

HMMMMMMMMM,
This is a medical webpage.

No like men can be freinds.

Your always gonna think about wanting to get it on with her. Unless there is no attraction at all.

There must be SIGNIFICANT attraction as I no longer perform charity work.

Members don't see this ad :)
Honey men are always think about sex. The wonna have sex even with the mailbox:), so honey there always be a sexual tension

magissa said:
hey guys im doing research on whether men and women can be friends without attraction getting in the the way. so if your over 18, heterosexual and have a friend of the opposite sex could you pleaseeeee do my online survey. hopefully we can finally get some answers!

thanks

http://www.media.swin.edu.au/surveyor/survey.asp?s=01237222228079097

I started taking it but it's not worded very well so I left. Is the blank supposed to be your friend's name or your bf's name? BC the way in which the question is worded "Thinking ONLY about your CURRENT ROMANTIC relationship, please rate to how true the following statements are for you.", it implies that you should insert the name of your partner there, not your friend... but if you read the questions, it seems as if they are asking you about your friend "(ie. obviously I am attracted to my partner bc of the qualities he offers as a friend (as well as a partner), obviously I would have sex with my partner if I could).