1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Can men and women be just friends?

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by magissa, Apr 28, 2004.

1. magissa

magissa New Member

hey guys im doing research on whether men and women can be friends without attraction getting in the the way. so if your over 18, heterosexual and have a friend of the opposite sex could you pleaseeeee do my online survey. hopefully we can finally get some answers!

thanks

http://www.media.swin.edu.au/surveyor/survey.asp?s=01237222228079097

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. erichaj

erichaj Membership Revoked
    Removed

HMMMMMMMMM,
    This is a medical webpage.

No like men can be freinds.

Your always gonna think about wanting to get it on with her. Unless there is no attraction at all.

4. smf

smf Member
    7+ Year Member

There must be SIGNIFICANT attraction as I no longer perform charity work.

5. stalvl

stalvl Member
    7+ Year Member

Honey men are always think about sex. The wonna have sex even with the mailbox:), so honey there always be a sexual tension

6. tlew12778

tlew12778 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I started taking it but it's not worded very well so I left. Is the blank supposed to be your friend's name or your bf's name? BC the way in which the question is worded "Thinking ONLY about your CURRENT ROMANTIC relationship, please rate to how true the following statements are for you.", it implies that you should insert the name of your partner there, not your friend... but if you read the questions, it seems as if they are asking you about your friend "(ie. obviously I am attracted to my partner bc of the qualities he offers as a friend (as well as a partner), obviously I would have sex with my partner if I could).