can some one help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

novel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
MILITARY ACCESSIONS VITAL TO NATIONAL INTEREST (MAVNI) RECRUITMENT PILOT
The Secretary of Defense authorized the military services to recruit certain legal aliens whose skills are considered to be vital to the national interest. Those holding critical skills – physicians, nurses, and certain experts in language with associated cultural backgrounds – would be eligible. To
determine its value in enhancing military readiness, the limited pilot program will recruit up to 1,000 people, and will continue for a period of up to 12 months.

can anyone help me to find the application or how one is to apply to this. thank you

Members don't see this ad.

The Secretary of Defense authorized the military services to recruit certain legal aliens whose skills are considered to be vital to the national interest. Those holding critical skills – physicians, nurses, and certain experts in language with associated cultural backgrounds – would be eligible. To
determine its value in enhancing military readiness, the limited pilot program will recruit up to 1,000 people, and will continue for a period of up to 12 months.

can anyone help me to find the application or how one is to apply to this. thank you

I think your best bet is to get in touch with a recruiter.

There has been some initial information put out in the newspapers about this, but the services have to figure out how to implement this. For the Army the guidance on how this will be implemented has not been put out yet. It should be shortly, but until then it is unknown how this will affect dentists.