Can someone check my Statement Outline?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ukie

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, everyone! I recently wrote my statement and am in the process of editing it, but I wanted to see if my outline included everything that this statement should include.

1) What drew me into dentistry
2) What I have done in my life to prepare me for a career in dentistry (this is the bulk of my paper)
3) What I plan to do in dental school outside of learning everything
4) What I plan to do with my dental education outside of working

1 is my story in essence and how I got drawn to dentistry
2 dscribes all the important expirences etc.. and how they have helped me and how they will clearly benefit my education process in dental school and after
Basically 3 and 4 were to show me going outside the box of simply learning and working and focusing on community and giving back