can someone clarify (Florida)?

Started by AlleyKat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AlleyKat

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is copied and pasted from UF CVM's website:

Fees
The fee schedule for entering students in the professional curriculum specifies a fee of $9,200.75 per semester for Florida residents and $19,688.36 for non-Florida residents. These fees are subject to change.

Is this "fee" separate from "tuition"? I'm guessing it is because I did a search on here and a past thread said that OOS tuition for Florida was something around $42,000/year- can anybody clarify this? I also did a search on the school's website using "tuition" and can't seem to find any other numbers.
 
Ugh. I KNEW there had to be an im-an-idiot reason for posting this thread. You don't want to know how many times I re-read that paragraph LOL
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From what I understand you don't actually pay tuition. Everything is actually considered "fees." But that may just be California
 
I think it's pretty easy to get residency in Florida after a year, so that reduces the cost a lot for OOS folks.