can someone help me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tuannguyen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, here I am, next year will be my first year in college(big world). I wanted to be a dentist since i was little and it's time to make my dream come true.
But i dont know where to start, i dont know what I'm going to do in my first two years of college. here is my plan:
1)I will go to a unknown college for the first 2 years( cause i heard everyone said : what you study during your first 2 years is the same at every college, true?)
2) after that i will transfer to a college that offered pre-med/dent program and try my best to get a good GPA and DAT score
3) If i make it to dental school i will do the rest of the program there.
BUt what do i have to do during my first to years in college?( what courses should i take)
any suggestion ? or any advice?
Any way Im freaking out and scared.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!
My advice is that talked to the predental counselor at your school. Pretty much dental school require B.S before matriculation, prerequisite class: gchem, orgo, physics, one year of biology, some school require biochemistry, intro psychology.
Don't worry, you are still young

i donno, but I would probably stick to just going to a university.... lots of schools don't take cc pre-req courses from college.