Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm considering doing a post-bac and just want to make sure I have all of my bases covered. As I understand from scattered info on this board (the hunter website is useless), the steps to enroll in the Hunter College post-bac is to:
1.)Apply as a second degree transfer student by March 15 so I'll be eligible for financial aid
then,
2.)Just enroll in courses for the fall once I'm admitted... Is the admission to HC rubber-stamped? I did great at a well known undergrad so I assume they will admit me as soon as my check clears?
Is the post bac program formal in any way? I know they'll do a committee letter and all of that, but do I have to enroll in some sort of post bac program to get their support? Or is taking enough of the pre-med classes enough to merit their support?
Any help would be appreciated. I should have many more questions as I learn more.
1.)Apply as a second degree transfer student by March 15 so I'll be eligible for financial aid
then,
2.)Just enroll in courses for the fall once I'm admitted... Is the admission to HC rubber-stamped? I did great at a well known undergrad so I assume they will admit me as soon as my check clears?
Is the post bac program formal in any way? I know they'll do a committee letter and all of that, but do I have to enroll in some sort of post bac program to get their support? Or is taking enough of the pre-med classes enough to merit their support?
Any help would be appreciated. I should have many more questions as I learn more.