Can we start program specific thread?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yunsenb

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I noticed in the IM page on SDN there is a program specific thread where residency applicants can ask about certain programs, any chance we could start that here? My apologies if this isn't the proper way to ask, I don't SDN often

Members don't see this ad.

I noticed in the IM page on SDN there is a program specific thread where residency applicants can ask about certain programs, any chance we could start that here? My apologies if this isn't the proper way to ask, I don't SDN often

Sure, you absolutely can. There's just SO MANY family medicine programs that creating a thread for each one might be difficult to navigate. Plus, it's rare to find other people from that specific program (unless you're asking about one of the big ones).

I think OP may have been referring to starting one thread where people could ask about all FM programs? Definitely make that a thing if you'd like, but the FM forum is a lot less active than the IM one, so you might find that a program-specific thread here a lot less useful (but you won't know for sure until you try it!).