• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

umska

10+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2008
Status
I dont have much time to apply to BU and NYU and while waiting some papers i want my toefl and nbde scores to be sent.
can we send toefl and nbde scores before we pay and submit application forms

Shery

10+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2008
Status
Dental Student
I dont have much time to apply to BU and NYU and while waiting some papers i want my toefl and nbde scores to be sent.
can we send toefl and nbde scores before we pay and submit application forms
sure you can ,because TOEFL and NDB take about two or three weeks to reach the schools

About the Ads

enzosz

Licensed to drill
10+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2008
Status
Dentist
better ask them first
i guess it will be no problem
but u have to submit them in closed envelope
u know the inner envelope with the seal
good luck

shaaka

15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2005
Status
:confused:I didnt want to start a new thread for this.I sent my TOEFL score on friday to NYU online I chose undergraduate and the code 00.The address of NYU dental came up but there was no option for department code of 38.IS it my mistake in doing that or will the score reach anyway to NYU?

La fea

10+ Year Member
May 6, 2008
Status
Dental Student
:confused:I didnt want to start a new thread for this.I sent my TOEFL score on friday to NYU online I chose undergraduate and the code 00.The address of NYU dental came up but there was no option for department code of 38.IS it my mistake in doing that or will the score reach anyway to NYU?
It happened to me a couple of times and I had no trouble. Although call them and make sure that your score has reached.

shaaka

15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2005
Status
Thanks a lot la fea, one less thing to worry about now!

teethie

10+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2009
Status
You could have chosen graduate studies option, it would further give you option for dentistry, anyway, you call the school if they got ur score...

About the Ads