can we submit toefl and nbde scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

umska

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I dont have much time to apply to BU and NYU and while waiting some papers i want my toefl and nbde scores to be sent.
can we send toefl and nbde scores before we pay and submit application forms

Members don't see this ad.

I dont have much time to apply to BU and NYU and while waiting some papers i want my toefl and nbde scores to be sent.
can we send toefl and nbde scores before we pay and submit application forms
sure you can ,because TOEFL and NDB take about two or three weeks to reach the schools

thanks for reply

Members don't see this ad :)
better ask them first
i guess it will be no problem
but u have to submit them in closed envelope
u know the inner envelope with the seal
good luck

:confused:I didnt want to start a new thread for this.I sent my TOEFL score on friday to NYU online I chose undergraduate and the code 00.The address of NYU dental came up but there was no option for department code of 38.IS it my mistake in doing that or will the score reach anyway to NYU?

:confused:I didnt want to start a new thread for this.I sent my TOEFL score on friday to NYU online I chose undergraduate and the code 00.The address of NYU dental came up but there was no option for department code of 38.IS it my mistake in doing that or will the score reach anyway to NYU?
It happened to me a couple of times and I had no trouble. Although call them and make sure that your score has reached.

Thanks a lot la fea, one less thing to worry about now!

You could have chosen graduate studies option, it would further give you option for dentistry, anyway, you call the school if they got ur score...