Can you request a LOR after submitting your app?

Started by 24opto24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

24opto24

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm still waiting for a reply from OPTOMCAS regarding this, so I thought I'd ask it here as well:

Does anyone know if you're able to add a new LOR request after submitting a program's application? I know that if the LOR has been requested but not completed before application submission, the program will receive the LOR once it is completed. But I'm not sure if the LOR will be received if the LOR request has not been created before the time of submission.

Any insight is appreciated!