Can You Take Level 3 As A Fourth Year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CorpuSpongiosum

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
or will the NBOME not allow it?

I would rather get this over with as a fourth year than having hanging over my head like a rain cloud for two years.

Members don't see this ad.

or will the NBOME not allow it?

I would rather get this over with as a fourth year than having hanging over my head like a rain cloud for two years.

No.

Eligibility Criteria for COMLEX 3 (from COMLEX Bulletin of Information)

"1. Must have passed the COMLEX-USA Level 1, COMLEX-USA Level 2-CE and Level 2-PE examinations as determined by the NBOME.

2. Must have graduated from a osteopathic medical school accredited by the AOA COCA with an earned D.O. degree as confirmed by the college/school of matriculation.

Notwithstanding the foregoing, candidates who graduated from a college of osteopathic medicine accredited by the AOA COCA prior to January 1, 2005 and are exempt from the requirement of passing COMLEX-USA Level 2-PE, provided they have successfully completed COMLEX-USA Level 2-CE before June 30, 2005."

http://www.nbome.org/comlexBOI.pdf

I feel the same way. I just want to knock it out now because I'm just getting dumber as time marches on. :D