vasco

10+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2004
Status
Delivered a Max Class III cast frame partial about two weeks ago. Pt was thrilled with the stability and aesthetics. She came in last Friday for an adjustment and she told me that she wasn't satisfied at all. I asked her what the problem was and she said that (in much more colorful terms) "I was performing fellatio on my boyfriend and I thought that I was doing well because he was making noises. Then suddenly he told me to stop and said that I was cutting him up! So I just can't have these. Something needs to be done." I told her that I could round things out a little bit to make them softer. She was grateful.

Made my day much more humorous.

Streetwolf

Ultra Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2006
NJ
Status
Dentist
No but I WISH I could get someone like that. I'd love to be able to share stories like this.

AbbyNormal

Yes. No. Maybe.
7+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2010
hahahahahaha

My dentists have always remarked that I don't have much of a gag reflex. :D

teeth63a

Dharma Dentist
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2009
Dharma Station: The Staff
Status
Dentist
our path teacher referred to petichiae at the roof of the mouth as "suckalotatoma"

lphiewok

ACFAS Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2007
Fort Polk, LA
Status
Dentist
if SDN has 'like' button, i would push 1000x times.

gryffindor

15+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
Status
Dentist
She was an easy patient. She told you upfront what her problem with the denture was. Once you knew, you were able to offer a solution. Total appointment time = 5 minutes. The tough patient would've shown up and complained and complained but have been too afraid to admit what the real problem with the denture was. Appointment time wasted = 45 minutes.

Aug 29, 2006
New York
Status
Dentist
She was an easy patient. She told you upfront what her problem with the denture was. Once you knew, you were able to offer a solution. Total appointment time = 5 minutes. The tough patient would've shown up and complained and complained but have been too afraid to admit what the real problem with the denture was. Appointment time wasted = 45 minutes.
Bravo, well said!