Can you top this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vasco

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Delivered a Max Class III cast frame partial about two weeks ago. Pt was thrilled with the stability and aesthetics. She came in last Friday for an adjustment and she told me that she wasn't satisfied at all. I asked her what the problem was and she said that (in much more colorful terms) "I was performing fellatio on my boyfriend and I thought that I was doing well because he was making noises. Then suddenly he told me to stop and said that I was cutting him up! So I just can't have these. Something needs to be done." I told her that I could round things out a little bit to make them softer. She was grateful.

Made my day much more humorous.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
hahahahahaha

My dentists have always remarked that I don't have much of a gag reflex. :D

if SDN has 'like' button, i would push 1000x times.

She was an easy patient. She told you upfront what her problem with the denture was. Once you knew, you were able to offer a solution. Total appointment time = 5 minutes. The tough patient would've shown up and complained and complained but have been too afraid to admit what the real problem with the denture was. Appointment time wasted = 45 minutes.

She was an easy patient. She told you upfront what her problem with the denture was. Once you knew, you were able to offer a solution. Total appointment time = 5 minutes. The tough patient would've shown up and complained and complained but have been too afraid to admit what the real problem with the denture was. Appointment time wasted = 45 minutes.

Bravo, well said!