Canada ndeb 2010

Started by USDMD2010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

USDMD2010

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For canadian NDEB this year, it has been 4 weeks. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to send us the result?. Website says within 6weeks, but i heard someone saying realistically within 4 weeks...
Also, does anyone know the passing rate for Canadian NDEB? (esp for OSCE...I am super worried..)
Thanks..
 
1.released qs and answers for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2010, 2011, 2012, self assesment quiz qs and ans and dental decks and ASDA qs and answers 1978-2008.


2. I also have UFT ACS AND ACJ notes.the course was . I have the papers of the course about 1000 papers which r very useful also for the preparation of the AFK.


3. I also have notes of the courses for the ACJ.




4. I also have the notes of the courses for the ACS.

5. I also have very important text books.