You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Canadian applicants applying to USA
Started by cs12
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Me! You can message me 🙂
Can I message you too ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes absolutely!Can I message you too ?
Me too! We can all figure this out together
I'll probably be going to the states too. PM me!
It won't let me message you but feel free to message me!I'll probably be going to the states too. PM me!
Canadian here too!! Applying for Fall 2021
No I don’t think so!Isn't it too late to apply to the states as they have admissions on a rolling basis?
studentoptom2021
Full Member
I was waiting to hear back from Waterloo but I did not, so now I will be going to MCPHS!
From Alberta! Applied to ICO, PCO/ Salus, and NECO! Not yet decided.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SPECtacular.13
New Member
Applying to Berkley, PCO, SUNY, ICO & Neco. Waterloo is my top choice however & I was invited for an interview so lets see how it goes.
Good luck 🙂Applying to Berkley, PCO, SUNY, ICO & Neco. Waterloo is my top choice however & I was invited for an interview so lets see how it goes.
ex-eye-ted
Full Member
From Ontario! Was extended a meet and greet to Waterloo, but then did bad on one section of the OAT. Accepted to Salus (accelerated) and Indiana. I also have an upcoming interview with NECO and MCO! Feel free to msg me!
From Nova Scotia! Confirmed a seat with NECO but am also waiting on Waterloo...also didn't do so hot on one oat section but we shall see what happens 🙂
ex-eye-ted
Full Member
In a perfect world, Waterloo would get rid of the OAT this year. If only miracles could happen. But, congrats on the NECO acceptance!From Nova Scotia! Confirmed a seat with NECO but am also waiting on Waterloo...also didn't do so hot on one oat section but we shall see what happens 🙂
Nice! What are your stats?From Nova Scotia, confirmed seat at ICO and NECO but waiting to here from Waterloo as well!!
carrotcake24
New Member
hi all!
I'm from Alberta and am in the process of interviewing for a few optometry programs in the states.
May I ask what your process was like in terms of getting funding/ student line of credits or other personal loans/ provincial or federal loans? Did you feel that your program had advisors or support set up for you to ask questions about financial advice or learn about debt management/repayment? Thank you!
I'm from Alberta and am in the process of interviewing for a few optometry programs in the states.
May I ask what your process was like in terms of getting funding/ student line of credits or other personal loans/ provincial or federal loans? Did you feel that your program had advisors or support set up for you to ask questions about financial advice or learn about debt management/repayment? Thank you!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K