Canadian Dental Graduates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boostz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can they work in the US. How does that work, does anyone know?
Also, I'm interested in finding out if graduation from a french Canadian dental school, like Laval Universitee, permits a doctor to work in France, anyone knows anything about working in Europe, especially France?
Any info is much appreciated
Thanks
Boostz

Members don't see this ad.

three years later, i'm curious about the same thing. and can students who studied in quebec dental schools in french get licensed in the states just like the english counterpart graduates?

thanks.

mlle said:
three years later, i'm curious about the same thing. and can students who studied in quebec dental schools in french get licensed in the states just like the english counterpart graduates?

thanks.

all canadian and american dental schools are accredited by the exact same organization. a degree from any school will suffice and allow one to sit for the canadian and/or american boards, and regional boards. again no diff b/w french speaking or english speaking grads.
for completion sake, for a canadian to work in usa, or vice versa, they must obtain a work visa. due to the free trade agreement (nafta), a dentist can get sponsored and get the visa quite easily.
regarding europe, i don't have the slightest clue.