Canadian Grad asking about Studying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samka

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I finished my residency form Canada and planning to take the clinical qualifying exam in May 2022. Can someone please explain in details or direct me to a link that has informations about

1- How to prepare is there a common questions bank ? or certain way of studying for the exam
2- The exam format how long how it is sectioned how is it conducted remotely?
3- I would appreciate if someone talks about their experience and all.
4-How long it need for preparation is it easy medium hard or extremely difficult lets compare it to step 2 CK !

Thank you so much I really need help since there are not so many details online

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I finished my residency form Canada and planning to take the clinical qualifying exam in May 2022. Can someone please explain in details or direct me to a link that has informations about

1- How to prepare is there a common questions bank ? or certain way of studying for the exam
4-How long it need for preparation is it easy medium hard or extremely difficult lets compare it to step 2 CK !

There is a common “question bank” on the mskcc network drive, but pretty sure they won’t give you access.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Hi all,

I'm pretty sure there is another thread here more appropriate for this question, or you could start your own. I might add something but this is a completely different topic here....